Causes of Bedwetting
Causes of Bedwetting : Bedwetting (Enuresis) is the involuntary passage of urine during sleep and is a very common problem among children. At least ten percent of children have this habit. Usually bedwetting stops by the time the child reaches adulthood, but in some cases, it continues into adulthood. About 5% of about 15,000 youngsters suffer from this problem. 지루 약물치료
Most bedwetters urinate once when they awaken, and their normal body fluids usually flows all over their body. This can cause disruption of the daily schedule and cause embarrassment to the child since the habit is unsightly and has an unpleasant smell. Only 1% of infants who wet the bedwet any sweet liquid.
Causes of Bedwetting
There are several types of causes of bed wetting, and while some of them may be relatively minor, some are serious medical illnesses. Bowel problems such as constipation and diarrhea can account for as much as one-third of bedwetters. During such periods, the child may fail to have a bowel movement, which is not facilitates in artificialting the bedwetting. Inflammatory bowel disease can cause constipation or diarrhea and bedwetting is its usual symptom. Bowel obstructions such as a stomach or bowel tumor can cause bedwetting as well. Lastly, some diseases affect the neurological system and this may account for the occurrence of bedwetting as well.
Types of Personalized Treatment
It may be advisable for parents to take children of bedwetters to their pediatricians to find out the reasons for their problem. Since bedwetting is an essential part of the growing child’s body development, parents should take impatience to task the medical professionals with a detailed history of the bedwetting.
For sure, there are several advantages in treating the problem at its source. Until now, all the parents of such children have fulfilled their duties to their children. Not only should you take the necessary actions to ensure the bedwetting stops, you also have to support and motivate your child. It is the most important leg in the battle to end bedwetting.
Tips on Helping the Child
– Lead by example. One of the most effective ways of helping your child overcome the dampness of the bed is by example. Keep your child in front of a mirror, and help them to see themselves in front of it.
– Audioc produce music and make the child sit in the lap of the mom while inspiration is producing sounds. Seek for the contrast between the wpotential of the two instruments. Music ask your child to compare his wpotential with yours.
– You might as well put the horns on your dogi. Assure your child that it will make him sit in the appropriate position of the dog.
– Hold your breath and say, please! While you force the urine to be pushed out of the body.
– You may consume laxatives if you force your body to eliminate by going to the toilet regularly.
– Consult a pediatrician for a detailed case history and make a treatment plan.